Monday, September 13, 2010

Sky Screamer (marineland)


Point of the day, when we went to marine land. I went first time over there. There were many rides, Beluga whale's show and zoo available over there. I like rides from childhood, but not too much highest. Different kinds of rides available over there some for children, some for families and other for adults. I saw a highest ride there (sky screamer). Sky screamer claims to be the world’s highest triple tower ride (91.4 metre and 300 feet). I decided I won't take that ride, because I felt maybe it’s dangerous for me. So I took all other rides only barring one (sky screamer).but when we arrive over there (near sky screamer) I saw at the sky screamer & I was thinking about that I should take that or not, finally I thought, I shouldn’t take that and I just sat there and seeing other guys that how they are taking the ride & after a while I saw.....??? I saw a child his age will be around 5-6 year he was going to take that ride and he did, & I was shocked that time he took three times that ride then I thought why I can't take that ride when a child can take three times without any fear, Finally I did ready myself for taking the ride & I took the ride & removed my fear like this..........I learned one thing from that child you can do many things in your life without fear no matter who r u ?

1 comment:

  1. Awsome...........
    Never expected such things from your side...
    Keep it up.........

    ReplyDelete